Accurate and dependable information about the business is arguably the most important deliverable of Enterprise IT systems like SAP. Whether it is aggregated information delivered to the top management for strategic decision making or transactional information relevant for day-to-day activities, this aspect touches everyone in the organisation.
Typical Constraints faced by Organisations
- Combining data from different systems
- Difficulty in accessing information quickly and efficiently
- Inability to keep pace with changing reporting needs
IT departments constantly get ad-hoc requests for information on key metrics that are required to take qualified business decisions.
Business Intelligence solutions from SAP go a long way in empowering your organisation with the ability to dynamically access the required information that is key to your business.
How Business Analytics Solutions Help Organisations
- By using the SAP Business Intelligence capabilities, customers can extract information reliably across applications and processes.
- Dashboard solutions allow great flexibility in rendering and visualisation.
- With the advent of mobile devices like smart phones and tablet computers, the workforce is fully equipped to make swifter decisions and respond quickly to constantly changing business events.
- By providing the ability to carry out modelling and simulation based on trend analysis and use this in business process.