The technological options available today to organisations for implementing SAP solutions or looking to increase their adoption of SAP within the business are staggering, to say the least. Sticking only to known choices may result in missed opportunities and beneficial technological initiatives, potentially reducing your competitive edge.
The SAP footprint has grown significantly over the last decade and the solutions on offer are increasingly beginning to overlap. It is quite evident that companies are unsure of how best to leverage their investment in SAP.
Our experience in dealing with diverse technology in the SAP environment makes it possible for us to offer qualified recommendations about available choices and suitability of a particular solution.
What differentiates our services
- We take a pragmatic approach to solution design, recognising that customers tend to be overwhelmed with complex technological changes.
- We always articulate the 'right' solution, not the 'most convenient' solution, as part of our commitment to adding value to our customers.
- We continuously engage in addressing complex aspects of the solution design at every stage of the implementation.
- We acknowledge that every customer has unique business requirements and technological challenges, so we tailor our recommendations to suit.
- We continuously strive to evaluate new technologies that we can harness to provide innovative ways of looking at a problem.
- We empower rapid and effective decision making by providing all inputs using a variety of tried and tested methods including Best Practices, Options Papers, Rapid Prototyping, and Proof-of-Concepts.
- Gauri's collaborative engagement model allows us to significantly cut down rework and redesigning activities as we engage with our customers in every step of the solution design and deployment process.