Businesses using SAP face the challenge of identifying better opportunities to drive efficiencies and leverage their investment. To maintain and augment growth, it is imperative to identify areas where the business needs improvement and initiate action proactively.
In reality, business and IT managers are so caught up in day-to-day management that they rarely get a chance to see the bigger picture. Many organisations have developed Centres of Excellence and Business Process Management groups to drive such initiatives - however these resources are becoming increasingly expensive to maintain.
Our Audit and Assessment Service
Gauri's Audit and Assessment services are designed to provide customers with a "fresh set of eyes" to realize untapped business areas , pain points and design a plan to develop these areas. We have considerable experience with SAP customer organisations (both large and small) and of assisting companies in their quest for deriving incremental benefits on an ongoing basis.
This service helps our customers:
- Identify potential areas of improvement
- Align new initiatives with business priorities
- Aligning the solution to other divisions added through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Implement effective and continuous improvement while reducing inefficiencies or waste
We believe in value addition in short and effective bursts rather than expensive and long-drawn engagements. This approach has resonance with the traditional Japanese philosophy of "Kaizen" which focuses on continuous improvement and reduction of inefficiencies or waste.
- Advisory engagement services for customers already running on an SAP platform
- Solutions specifically aimed to address known process and technical issues or as a general health check with a view to optimisation
- Identification of hidden value and greater ROI from the original investment
- Exploration of potential opportunities to realign processes based on business drivers that may have changed
- Provision of services if required to realise the recommendations arising from such advisory engagements